EMP Moulding specialises in thermoplastic injection moulding and produces optical pieces, such as reflectors, transparent lens, brake lights, side marker lights, direction indicators, as well as technical pieces, for example gearshift levers, gears, filters, half shells.
Furthermore EMP Moulding offers additional services, such as co-moulding (metal and/or plastics), assembly, vibration welding, ultrasonic welding, pad printing, painting, metallisation and laser marking.
The company has electric and hydraulic presses with clamping force 50 t – 270 t, which are almost all robotized.
The products are mainly supplied to the automotive market, but also to the marine, industrial and household sectors.
EMP Moulding is certified according to UNI EN ISO 9001:2008.
Bigthree offers EMP Moulding our services in Italy and Europe:
- Analysis of our clients’ needs
- Strategic marketing consulting
- Technical support and planning new product development
- Pre- and after sales support for technical and/or quality issues
- Targeted contacts with Technology, Methods, Logistics And Quality offices
- Research and benchmarking on products and markets
- Complete management of
- Management and verification of company rating/solvency
- Delivery schedules, sample and series production, order and supplier management
- Verification of compliance with payment terms
- Logistics and production cost consulting
- Supplier sourcing for our clients
- Sales office creation and management
For further information www.empmoulding.com
Volpiano (Turin) – ITALY